You might be thinking what could be new under the sun when it comes to notary work. And you would be right, what I offer is not new, just a spin on the tried and true.
When I evaluate what I have done over the last 15 years to have a thriving business, it is really old-school application to solve an ever-evolving challenge. We all have about 50+ years to work and as we transition our work, we have an opportunity to look at what matters, brings us pleasure, makes us proud, makes a difference and brings a source of income that serves our needs today as well as in the future. Endurance and Happiness cannot be just about ourselves. We need to be connected to the whole, a part of something bigger than ourselves. As we find ways to combine our ability to make a living with fitting into the bigger picture, we uncover joy, reward, purpose and satisfaction.
I have identified four strategies that serve me well that I’d like to share with you. And if you can take away even one idea that improves your business, then I have met my challenge.
Choose to work at something you enjoy, and that we all benefit. We all will work during our lifetime, but we can choose to work at something we enjoy, that serves others, and supports us, and we can do it well, and share with others so we all benefit. Take that leap and join me at the 3rd Annual Notary Symposium in Rancho Cordova on November 10, 2018. We have brought together expertise in different areas to help you:
- Provide real value to your title company clients
- Expand your database so you are not reliant on just one platform for clients
- Understand what to do in situations where the law doesn’t say
- Remote and Electronic Signings: what you can do now and what is coming
- Ideas to expand services and increase income streams
- Personal safety for mobile notaries
- And, how to get your mind and action congruent to create the success you want