We need volunteers to help make Symposium great!
Can you help?
Notary Symposium is an annual one-day event for Notaries Public to keep up to date on best practices; both notary skills and basic business guidelines and form relationships via networking. Besides the annual event, we blog helpful tips and guidelines throughout the year on our website. However, Symposium Day goes by fast, and we need help pulling it off. If you would like to volunteer your time, please sign up below.
Functions and Tasks the Volunteer may be asked to do:
- Help in finding sponsors, door prizes and swag bag contents (before the event)
- Fill Swag Bags (before the event)
- Help checking attendees in
- Help setting up Morning beverages and snacks
- Moving tables, chairs, other furniture
- Lifting boxes of supplies
- Technical help with Wall projectors, microphones, laptops, etc
- Sorting and distributing the boxed lunches
- Tear down at end of the day
- Other tasks as they come up!
If you would like to help, we need your signed agreement outlining our guidelines. Please download the appropriate version, complete, scan and email back per the instructions on the form.